Monday, August 5, 2013

YOU are loved.



Hey guys! I realize that there is a very good chance that not many people will read this, but if even one person does I will be ecstatic! So, let me tell you a little about my faith. I have been a Christian since I was ten. I barely understood it at the time but each year at kamp (yep I go to Kanakuk) I grew a little closer to God and gained a lot more understanding of what it means to be a Christian. This year at kamp I got baptized, which I would definitely say is the best experience of my life up to this point. God has put it on my heart to share His love to the world and I thought this blog would be a pretty good start.

I just thought I would make this first post about how YOU were chosen by God. Nothing you can do will ever make God love you any more or any less: He loves YOU. You were made by God and he made you exactly how he wanted. Every girl I know, including myself, needs to hear these things sometimes. Never let anyone tell you differently.

You are Beautiful.

Today's Bible Verses of the Post:
1 Thessalonians 1:4
Romans 5:8
Psalm 139:13-15

(I will make posts about each of those encouragements to explain them)

1 comment:

  1. God bless you! Keep this work up, it's very important :) If you feel God has called you to do this, then you go and do it girl!

    My blog just in case :) http://sowhatimachristianteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete